(1) For Aluminum Sheet; Brass Sheet, Strip, Wire, and Tube; Bronze Sheet, Strip and Wire; Copper Strip, Tube and Wire; Nickel Silver Sheet and Wire.
(2) For Flat, Coil, Hot Rolled, or Cold Rolled Steel Sheet.
(3) For Black Iron and Steel Sheet and Hooping.
(4) For Aluminum Tubing, Steel and Stainless Steel Bands, Flat Wire Strip in Steel and Stainless Steel, and Spring Steel Sheet.
(5) For all Finishes of Steel Wire.
Due to the confusion which often prevails due to the number and similarity of different gauges, we recommend you order and converse in decimals, rather than gauges at all times.
This information was compiled from sources we deem reliable, but is not guaranteed. It is provided simply for the convenience of our customers, even though we do not deal in these materials.
Copyright 2001 - 2005 By Materials Management, Inc. No part of this document may be copied or duplicated in any manner, whatsoever.
Please send mail
with questions, comments, or suggestions about this web